Conservation Easement Guide for Alberta
Conservation easement legislation is new to Alberta. This guide answers questions on how to use a conservation easement to legally preserve the natural values of land. It also explains how conservation easements can have tax benefits and how they relate to other legal processes such as the land titles system, municipal planning, expropriation and oil and gas development. A sample annotated Conservation Easement Grant and Agreement is included.
- Published: May 1998
- Updated: Sep 2010
- Media Type: Booklet
- Author: Kwasniak, Arlene J.
- Publisher: Environmental Law Centre (of Alberta)
- Publisher Info: Published in 1997. Edmonton. 72 pages. ISBN Number: 978-0-921503-57-6 (57-1)
- URL: https://www.elc.ab.ca/Publications/Default.aspx?CategoryID=1&ItemID=17
- Price: $14.95 CDN plus GST