Here are all the documents, forms and information resources your stewardship group will need to apply for, report on and learn more about the Watershed Stewardship Grant (WSG) Program.
Spring 2017 WSG Documents
- 2017 WSG Application Process
- 2017 WSG Application Form
Application deadline is 4:30 p.m. April 30, 2017
- WSG Request for Project Extension
- WSG Interim Report Form
- WSG Final Report Form
- WSG Final Report – Financial Statements – Income and Expense Forms
- WSG – Wetland Funding – Interim Report Form
- WSG – Wetland Funding – Final Report Form
These sample forms provide examples of how the various WSG forms should be filled out.
- Sample WSG Interim Report Form (PDF 585 KB)
- Sample WSG Final Report Form (PDF 635 KB)
- Sample WSG Final Report – Financial Statements – Income and Expenses (PDF 718 KB)
Information and Resources
- About the Watershed Stewardship Grant Program (PDF 114 KB)
- Watershed Stewardship Grant Program FAQs (PDF 172 KB)
- Water for Life Strategy (PDF 1.2 MB)
- Water for Life Action Plan (PDF 930 KB)
- Handbook for State of the Watershed Reporting (PDF 3.5 MB)
- Watershed Stewardship Grant Projects Map (PDF 1.9 MB)
- The Stewardship Toolbox offers 10 steps to help you plan, organize and sustain your community stewardship group.
- Considering incorporating your group into a society or non-profit organization? Learn how at Service Alberta.
- A logic model is a depiction of a program showing what the program will do and what it is to accomplish. Learn how a logic model can help you plan, implement, evaluate and communicate your project. Click here to find templates for creating and examples of logic models to help you get started.
Watershed stewardship groups play a principal role in on-the-ground implementation of improved watershed management practices.
Have questions or comments about us, the work we do or this website? Please contact us.