Past Grant Recipients
It is rewarding to see the reach, diversification and sophistication of stewardship activities supported by the Watershed Stewardship Grant (WSG) Program from year to year.
It is also important to recognize all of the committed watershed stewardship groups and volunteers who contribute so much time, effort and expertise to improving the health of Alberta watersheds.
Increasingly their activities are helping to promote and implement improved land and water resource management practices through on-the-ground community support and action. Their successes demonstrate that community-based stewardship is working and serving as an important tool in achieving the outcomes of Alberta’s Water for Life Strategy and Land-use Framework.
Get to know past grant recipients and learn more about their stewardship projects in these annual WSG Program Reports:
- 2015 WSG Program Report (PDF 369 KB)
- 2014 WSG Program Report (PDF 427 KB)
- 2013 WSG Program Report (PDF 1.4 MB)
- 2012 WSG Program Report (PDF 884 KB)
- 2011 WSG Program Report (PDF 839 KB)
- 2010 WSG Program Report (PDF 982 KB)
- 2009 WSG Program Report (PDF 648 KB)
- 2008 WSG Program Report (PDF 717 KB)
- 2006–2007 WSG Program Report 2 (PDF 1.1 MB)
- 2006–2007 WSG Program Report 1 (PDF 1.4 MB)
View the Watershed Stewardship Grant Projects Map (PDF 1.9 MB).
Grant recipients deliver an ambitious assortment of local programs, presentations, and initiatives that contribute significantly to the stewardship of Alberta’s water resources.
Have questions or comments about us, the work we do or this website? Please contact us.