Conservation Easement Registry
The Conservation Easement Registry (CER) is a searchable, online database containing information on registered conservation easements in Alberta.
This online service assists land trusts, government agencies and private landowners in planning, delivering and reporting on the status of conservation easement projects.
The Registry also supports the planning and developmental needs of natural resource companies, municipalities, developers, land agents and others by identifying registered conservation easement project locations.
The CER provides users with:
- Automated online search capability by legal land description.
- Access to a growing and regularly updated database.
- Instant access to up-to-date information.
- Search reports that include contact information for the registered project holder.
- Easy to use account management options.
Already a customer of the CER? Log in to your account >>
Not a customer yet? Complete the new client registration form >>
Like to learn more about the CER? Contact us >>